The machine for highest quality and best efficiency
The new generation of the non-stop winder PrimeWinder CTHO is built on the established and proven design of Imperial winders running worldwide since decades. Increasing demands for speed, film width and finished roll weights made revision of the existing design necessary. The new series of PrimeWinders BlackLine with a mechanical design speed of 700 m/min, a max finished roll weight of 25 t and a film width up to 11 m is prepared for the future.
The unique features as active deflection contact roll (ADR), individual oscillation of the winding cores, auxiliary contact rolls and core clamping units were not only preserve but even further improved. New features like the new smart condition control of the contact roll, an enhanced cross cutting system and improved threading of the film reducing the waste production of the PrimeWinder CTHO additionally.
Special importance was given during the design on a high accessibility and reduced maintenance of the machine and machine parts. The PrimeWinder CTHO sets new standards in reliability and winding quality. Of course the drive and control technology is, as on all KAMPF machines, engineered by KAMPF, which guarantees the optimum interaction of the Hard- and the Software of the winder.
Out of a huge number of options we can configure the perfect winder for all materials like PET, BOPP, BOPA, CPP, PE, etc. and applications like capacitor film, packaging film, technical films. The PrimeWinder CTHO stands for optimum quality rolls for the following slitting process at minimum waste.
|Material||BOPP / BOPET / BOPA / BOPE / CCP|
|Material thickness||O,9 - 400 µm|
|Material width||11,600 mm|
|Machine speed||max. 700 m/min|
Productivity, availability and quality are key competitive characteristics. To ensure these features and thus your long-term success, we offer a wide range of value-added services for your machinery. With your decision for a new PrimeWinder you can also benefit from this individually tailored option for you.
- Automation solutions
- Material flow simulationso Connectivity of upstream and downstream processes
We offer highly efficient complete solutions, adapted to your needs and the requirements of your customers.
Our KAMPF Lifecycle Service is available throughout the entire life cycle of your machines.
Automations Solutions for the film industry
- Increasing demand?
- Short delivery times?
- Cost pressure?
The demand for ever smaller production batches, higher throughput and increased overall plant efficiency places special demands on the performance of the machines and the handling of the parent and finished rolls.
KAMPF offers coordinated automation within and in the machine environment for optimum use of your PrimeSlitter.
- Automated finished roll removal
- Advanced robot system
- Conveyor belts/transport carts
- Weighing deviceso Roll marking system
- Palletizing and packaging units
We are happy to support you with the development of tailor-made solutions thanks to our expertise in:
- Planning, project management and implementation
- Simulation (Digital Twin)
- Continuous communication and data flow
Converting 4.0. Digital added value for you.
Converting 4.0 pursues the following principles as a holistic approach:
- Communication and integration of machines and processes during the digitalization of value chains begins with people.
- Information that creates knowledge and increases the efficiency of processes can not be achieved by a single person.
- We focus consciously on networks in order to actively design new technologies at the extremely high development speed of industry 4.0 and to generate the maximum benefit from generated data for your process.
- Machines and systems from KAMPF have always been an important, integral component in the individually designed value chains of our customers.
- With our innovative software platform the@vanced, we now inform you about the status of your production anytime, anywhere and conveniently, and enable you to communicate simply and data-based, beyond machine parameters.
- Is an integrative software platform that networks the KAMPF machines, their integrated sensors and additional components.
- Gives you the possibility to collect important data, to visualize and analyze them individually.
- Communicates easily with your planning and control systems on site as well as with other external software platforms.
- Is the basis for big data applications, artificial intelligence, predictive maintenance and machine learning.
Your production at a glance. Fast and mobile.
the@vanced offers you digital added values based on three columns:
Smart Production. Be efficient!
- Status of the machine
- Life – machine data
- Production results
- Productivity display
Smart Maintenance. Stay efficient!
- User manuals
- Maintenance videos
- Maintenance planner
- Digital machine model and spare parts catalogue
Smarter Operation. Increase efficiency!
- Big Data Lake
- Data analysis