At our technology centre we can demonstrate the flexible possibilities of our machines in test runs with demanding materials from our customers and optimize suitable solutions for every application.
The development of new, pioneering technologies for automatic slitting and winding of different materials has been one of our core competences for nearly 100 years.
Our technology center is an important component in the creation of market-oriented solutions. Ever shorter innovation cycles require fastest development times from project idea to final implementation.
In our technology center we do have the opportunity to thoroughly test out new machines and components on approx. 1,000 square meters before they are used in everyday practice. During trial tests with materials from our customers, we demonstrate the flexibility of our machines and develop suitable solutions for every application.
Our possibilities – your benefits
- Up to ten different slitting and winding machines are constantly ready for tests with your materials
- The careful preparation of the tests, the equipment with adequate features or the utilization of a testing facility is carried out with consultation with your experts.
- Together with our experiences employees, you gather important insights for the selection of the most suitable machine from our portfolio.
- Together with you we work out the optimal setting of the process parameters and select the right slitting tools and roll surfaces.
- Testing and pilot production with creation of sample rolls
- Execution of small and/or special slitting orders
- Kampf Academy teaches theoretical and practical machine operation
It is our aim to offer you a complete solution - a production cell and not only a machine - which realizes the optimal processing of the input material up to the packaged product. Our interdisciplinary teams develop the machine concept simultaneously with the automation system based on the task at hand.
- Increasing demand?
- Short delivery times?
- Cost pressure?
The demand for ever smaller production batches, higher throughput and increased overall plant efficiency places special demands on the performance of the machines and the handling of the parent and finished rolls.
KAMPF offers coordinated automation within and in the machine environment for optimum use of your machine.
- Automated finished roll removal
- Advanced robot system
- Conveyor belts/transport carts
- Weighing deviceso Roll marking system
- Palletizing and packaging units
We are happy to support you with the development of tailor-made solutions thanks to our expertise in:
- Planning, project management and implementation
- Simulation (Digital Twin)
- Continuous communication and data flow
With Converting 4.0, Kampf pursues a holistic approach to optimizing the entire production line. Networked machines make it possible to control production through available data in real time. Findings about set-up and maintenance times as well as further machine and production data are the basis for successful Smart Service products of the future. With our "the@vanced" tool, your machine is professionally prepared for the challenges of the time ahead!