The slitting machine for converters
The new KAMPF slitting and winding machine model Unislit II is the update of the successful Unislit slitter series. This machine was developed in addition to our Universal series in particular for film manufacturers and converters who pay great attention to a perfect finished roll quality.
Due to the modular structure and many different options, a tailor-made machine can be offered for every case of application. Thus, the ideal machine concept can be found for the manufacturer of BOPP, BOPET, BOPA, CPP, as well as multilayer films, but also for the converter of metallised foils or paper/film or paper/paper laminates by selecting the corresponding options.
Any parent roll quality can be processed by most different unwind units and dancer roll systems. Whether using a lift-in device, core protrusion, conical or cylindrical take-up: KAMPF always has the best solution for you.
Whether blade cut, burst knife or scissors cut, either manual or automatic adjustment, our Unislit II is perfectly adapted to your needs.
This machine is equipped with individual winding stations with a separate contact roll. The principle of horizontal moving off of the winding stations at increasing finished roll diameter was taken over from the Universal series. A clear separation between winding tension and nip pressure during the entire winding process ensures a perfect finished roll quality.
The electric drive developed by KAMPF reflects our experience for decades in building slitters and winders. Easiest operation and a minimum of maintenance jobs in combination with an optimum monitoring are highly convincing.
Technical Data PrimeSlitter Silverline
|Material||Films, CPP, BOPA, BOPS, BOPP, BOPET etc., laminates, special materials|
|Material thickness||8 µm - 800 µm|
|Material width||max. 3,550 mm|
|Parent roll diameter||max. 3,550 mm|
|Finished roll diameter||max. 1,200 mm|
|Finished roll weight||max. 3,000 kg|
|Slitting system||Blade cut / scissor cut / burst cut|
|Slitting width||≥ 160 mm|
|Machine speed||max. 1,200 m/min|
- Increasing demand?
- Short delivery times?
- Cost pressure?
The demand for ever smaller production batches, higher throughput and increased overall plant efficiency places special demands on the performance of the machines and the handling of the parent and finished rolls.
KAMPF offers coordinated automation within and in the machine environment for optimum use of your PrimeSlitter.
- Automated finished roll removal
- Advanced robot system
- Conveyor belts/transport carts
- Weighing devices
- Roll marking system
- Palletizing and packaging units
We are happy to support you with the development of tailor-made solutions thanks to our expertise in:
- Planning, project management and implementation
- Simulation (Digital Twin)
- Continuous communication and data flow
Converting 4.0 pursues the following principles as a holistic approach:
- Communication and integration of machines and processes during the digitalization of value chains begins with people.
- Information that creates knowledge and increases the efficiency of processes can not be achieved by a single person.
- We focus consciously on networks in order to actively design new technologies at the extremely high development speed of industry 4.0 and to generate the maximum benefit from generated data for your process.
- Machines and systems from KAMPF have always been an important, integral component in the individually designed value chains of our customers.
- With our innovative software platform the@vanced, we now inform you about the status of your production anytime, anywhere and conveniently, and enable you to communicate simply and data-based, beyond machine parameters.
- Is an integrative software platform that networks the KAMPF machines, their integrated sensors and additional components.
- Gives you the possibility to collect important data, to visualize and analyze them individually.
- Communicates easily with your planning and control systems on site as well as with other external software platforms.
- Is the basis for big data applications, artificial intelligence, predictive maintenance and machine learning.
Your production at a glance. Fast and mobile.
the@vanced offers you digital added values based on three columns:
Smart Production. Be efficient!
- Status of the machine
- Life – machine data
- Production results
- Productivity display
Smart Maintenance. Stay efficient!
- User manuals
- Maintenance videos
- Maintenance planner
- Digital machine model and spare parts catalogue
Smarter Operation. Increase efficiency!
- Big Data Lake
- Data analysis