Engineered for best quality
Slitting and rewinding of ultra-thin, net aluminium foil is one of the most demanding and challenging tasks within the foil production process.
The especially for Aluminium Battery Foil developed KAMPF AluSlitter, with the patented rewind system and special arrangements to detect the foil quality, meats all necessary requirements and is the perfect machine for this process of manufacturing aluminium foil for Lithium Ion Batteries..
Depending upon the required quality demands, the AluSlitter can be adapted and equipped to individual customer needs and offers the integration of various inspection systems, such as pinhole detection and surface inspection, as well as surface cleaning systems. The newly developed slitting system for the AluSlitter perfectly fits to the cutting edge quality demand for aluminium battery foil.
The AluSlitter is the logical further development of the world-renowned Kampf slitting machines for net aluminium foil, on a proven modern platform. In addition, there is a modular design with various options for processing aluminium battery foil.
Unial / Unial ECO
One of the most demanding tasks is the slitting and winding of ultra-thin net aluminium – in particular annealed soft foil. The two foil slitters from KAMPF, Unial and Unial ECO, make this process much easier. The Unial ECO is a slitter for smaller rewind diameter, while the Unial reaches high production speeds even with bigger rewind diameters and wide webs due to a patented rewind system. This results in unmatched productivity.
- Integrated rewind handling systems
- Sensitive and precise control system for contact pressure, web tension, speed, etc.
- Different contact rolls to meet individual foil requirements
- Ultrasonic welding device
- Weighing unit for finish rolls
|Material thickness:||l net: 5,5 - 35 µm; Al laminated: up to 200 µm||l net: 5,5 - 40 µm; Al laminated: up to 200 µm|
|Working width:||up to 1,700 mm||up to 2,000 mm|
|Winding diameter:||up to 600 mm||up to 800 mm|
|Design speed:||500 m/min||600 m/min|
|Slit width:||min. 40 mm||min. 20 mm|
|Slitting system:||Razor blade as well as scissor cut with a driven knife shaft or pneumatic knife holders||Razor blade as well as scissor cut with a driven knife shaft or pneumatic knife holders|
Productivity, availability and quality are key competitive characteristics. To ensure these features and thus your long-term success, we offer a wide range of value-added services for your machinery. With your decision for a new machine you can also benefit from this individually tailored option for you.
- Automation solutions
- Material flow simulationso Connectivity of upstream and downstream processes
We offer highly efficient complete solutions, adapted to your needs and the requirements of your customers.
Our KAMPF Lifecycle Service is available throughout the entire life cycle of your machines.
Automations Solutions for the aluminium foil industry
- Increasing demand?
- Short delivery times?
- Cost pressure?
The demand for ever smaller production batches, higher throughput and increased overall plant efficiency places special demands on the performance of the machines and the handling of the parent and finished rolls.
KAMPF offers coordinated automation within and in the machine environment for optimum use of your machine.
- Automated finished roll removal
- Advanced robot system
- Conveyor belts/transport carts
- Weighing deviceso Roll marking system
- Palletizing and packaging units
We are happy to support you with the development of tailor-made solutions thanks to our expertise in:
- Planning, project management and implementation
- Simulation (Digital Twin)
- Continuous communication and data flow
Converting 4.0. Digital added value for you.
Converting 4.0 pursues the following principles as a holistic approach:
- Communication and integration of machines and processes during the digitalization of value chains begins with people.
- Information that creates knowledge and increases the efficiency of processes can not be achieved by a single person.
- We focus consciously on networks in order to actively design new technologies at the extremely high development speed of industry 4.0 and to generate the maximum benefit from generated data for your process.
- Machines and systems from KAMPF have always been an important, integral component in the individually designed value chains of our customers.
- With our innovative software platform the@vanced, we now inform you about the status of your production anytime, anywhere and conveniently, and enable you to communicate simply and data-based, beyond machine parameters.
- Is an integrative software platform that networks the KAMPF machines, their integrated sensors and additional components.
- Gives you the possibility to collect important data, to visualize and analyze them individually.
- Communicates easily with your planning and control systems on site as well as with other external software platforms.
- Is the basis for big data applications, artificial intelligence, predictive maintenance and machine learning.
Your production at a glance. Fast and mobile.
the@vanced offers you digital added values based on three columns:
Smart Production. Be efficient!
- Status of the machine
- Life – machine data
- Production results
- Productivity display
Smart Maintenance. Stay efficient!
- User manuals
- Maintenance videos
- Maintenance planner
- Digital machine model and spare parts catalogue
Smarter Operation. Increase efficiency!
- Big Data Lake
- Data analysis