The Sepamat separates double-rolled aluminium foils, winds and cuts them into several material webs.
The state-of-the-art concept of the Sepamat is based on the experience of almost 100 machines of this type which are successfully in operation worldwide. Outstanding performance and excellent product quality, which meets the highest demands, leads to positive references, which confirm our sophisticated machine concept.
The innovative winding density control system (density control) guarantees best quality of the finished rolls and the reproducibility of the winding result; further processing of the finished rolls is no problem.
The Sepamat realises speeds of up to 1,500 m/min at working widths of over 2,000 mm.
The integrated handling system is optimised and reduces downtimes during reel change.
This machine is designed for operation by one person. The standard equipment includes PLC (programmable logic controller), computer and monitor. All important parameters such as speed, contact pressure, tension and winding density are displayed in graphic form. The production data can be stored and recalled for repeat orders.
In order to meet the demand for flexibility, the machine can be easily converted; the slitting system can be easily changed from blade slitting to scissor slitting or other slitting systems. The integrated ultrasonic welding unit is used to join the film webs after changing the unwind reel or after a web break. To measure and document the film quality, different inspection systems, e.g. hole detection devices or web inspection systems can be integrated in all Sepamat machines.
For new installations and retrofits of hole detection devices, KAMPF recommends the systems from the Italian company E.D.S. These systems, e.g. the CSM20D, are designed for a permanent 100% inspection of the two films at maximum speed of the Sepamat. The hole detector detects smallest holes in the foils from a size of 10 µm and alerts the operator if a preselected limit value is exceeded. KAMPF offers various possibilities for the mechanical and electrical integration of the systems from E.D.S.-Srl.
For further detailed information on pinhole detection systems can be found under:
|Sepamat 8||Sepamat 10|
|Material thickness:||2 x 5 µm - 2 x 50 µm||2 x 5 µm - 2 x 30 µm optional 2 x 6 µm -2 x 100 µm|
|Working width:||up to 1,700 mm||up to 2,100 mm|
|Rewind diameter:||up to 850 mm||up to 1,016 mm|
|Design speed:||up to 1,200 m/min||up to 1,200 m/min optional up to 1,500 m/min|
Productivity, availability and quality are key competitive characteristics. To ensure these features and thus your long-term success, we offer a wide range of value-added services for your machinery. With your decision for a new machine you can also benefit from this individually tailored option for you.
- Automation solutions
- Material flow simulationso Connectivity of upstream and downstream processes
We offer highly efficient complete solutions, adapted to your needs and the requirements of your customers.
Our KAMPF Lifecycle Service is available throughout the entire life cycle of your machines.
Automations Solutions for the aluminium foil industry
- Increasing demand?
- Short delivery times?
- Cost pressure?
The demand for ever smaller production batches, higher throughput and increased overall plant efficiency places special demands on the performance of the machines and the handling of the parent and finished rolls.
KAMPF offers coordinated automation within and in the machine environment for optimum use of your machine.
- Automated finished roll removal
- Advanced robot system
- Conveyor belts/transport carts
- Weighing deviceso Roll marking system
- Palletizing and packaging units
We are happy to support you with the development of tailor-made solutions thanks to our expertise in:
- Planning, project management and implementation
- Simulation (Digital Twin)
- Continuous communication and data flow
Converting 4.0. Digital added value for you.
Converting 4.0 pursues the following principles as a holistic approach:
- Communication and integration of machines and processes during the digitalization of value chains begins with people.
- Information that creates knowledge and increases the efficiency of processes can not be achieved by a single person.
- We focus consciously on networks in order to actively design new technologies at the extremely high development speed of industry 4.0 and to generate the maximum benefit from generated data for your process.
- Machines and systems from KAMPF have always been an important, integral component in the individually designed value chains of our customers.
- With our innovative software platform the@vanced, we now inform you about the status of your production anytime, anywhere and conveniently, and enable you to communicate simply and data-based, beyond machine parameters.
- Is an integrative software platform that networks the KAMPF machines, their integrated sensors and additional components.
- Gives you the possibility to collect important data, to visualize and analyze them individually.
- Communicates easily with your planning and control systems on site as well as with other external software platforms.
- Is the basis for big data applications, artificial intelligence, predictive maintenance and machine learning.
Your production at a glance. Fast and mobile.
the@vanced offers you digital added values based on three columns:
Smart Production. Be efficient!
- Status of the machine
- Life – machine data
- Production results
- Productivity display
Smart Maintenance. Stay efficient!
- User manuals
- Maintenance videos
- Maintenance planner
- Digital machine model and spare parts catalogue
Smarter Operation. Increase efficiency!
- Big Data Lake
- Data analysis