Separating and slitting of doubled foil has special significance and highest requirements for the production of aluminium foil. In more than 150 installations all over the world, the machines of the Sepamat family have met these expectations.
Four Sepamat sizes are available. Designed for different rewind diameters, all machine layouts can be adapted to individual specifications. Whereas the models Sepamat 6 and 8 are dedicated for smaller finished rolls and combining Kampf know-how with an economic investment, the models Sepamat 10 and 12 are designed for bigger rewind diameters and wider widths.
- Precise slitting systems for razor blade and scissor cutting
- Sensitive and precise control system for contact pressure, web tension, speed, etc.
- Density control for repeatable roll quality
- Finish roll unloading cart on floor or hanging in a gantry crane installation
- Weighing unit for finish rolls
- Slitting dust suction systems
- Various systems for the measurement and documentation of the foil quality, such as pinhole detectors can be integrated in all Sepamat machines.
For new installations as well as retrofits of pinhole detection units we recommend the technology of the company E.D.S. from Italy. These pinhole detectors, e.g. the CSM20D, are designed to perform a permanent 100% inspection of the two webs even at maximum speed of the Sepamat. It can detect holes down to 10 micron size alerting the operator when an alarm threshold is exceeded. KAMPF offers several alternatives for a fully mechanical and electrical integration of systems from E.D.S.-Srl.
For further detailed information on pinhole detection systems can be found under:
|Sepamat 6||Sepamat 8||Sepamat 10||Sepamat 12|
|Material thickness:||2 x 5 µm - 2 x 30 µm||2 x 5 µm - 2 x 40 µm||2 x 5 µm - 2 x 30 µm optional 2 x 6 µm -2 x 100 µm||2 x 5 µm - 2 x 30 µm optional 2 x 6 µm -2 x 100 µm|
|Working width:||up to 1,700 mm||up to 1,900 mm||up to 2,200 mm||up to 2,200 mm|
|Rewind diameter:||up to 600 mm||up to 850 mm||up to 1,016 mm||up to 1,200 mm|
|Design speed:||up to 1,000 m/min||up to 1,200 m/min||up to 1,200 m/min optional up to 1,500 m/min||up to 1,200 m/min optional up to 1,500 m/min|
Productivity, availability and quality are key competitive characteristics. To ensure these features and thus your long-term success, we offer a wide range of value-added services for your machinery. With your decision for a new machine you can also benefit from this individually tailored option for you.
- Automation solutions
- Material flow simulationso Connectivity of upstream and downstream processes
We offer highly efficient complete solutions, adapted to your needs and the requirements of your customers.
Our KAMPF Lifecycle Service is available throughout the entire life cycle of your machines.
Automations Solutions for the aluminium foil industry
- Increasing demand?
- Short delivery times?
- Cost pressure?
The demand for ever smaller production batches, higher throughput and increased overall plant efficiency places special demands on the performance of the machines and the handling of the parent and finished rolls.
KAMPF offers coordinated automation within and in the machine environment for optimum use of your machine.
- Automated finished roll removal
- Advanced robot system
- Conveyor belts/transport carts
- Weighing deviceso Roll marking system
- Palletizing and packaging units
We are happy to support you with the development of tailor-made solutions thanks to our expertise in:
- Planning, project management and implementation
- Simulation (Digital Twin)
- Continuous communication and data flow
Converting 4.0. Digital added value for you.
Converting 4.0 pursues the following principles as a holistic approach:
- Communication and integration of machines and processes during the digitalization of value chains begins with people.
- Information that creates knowledge and increases the efficiency of processes can not be achieved by a single person.
- We focus consciously on networks in order to actively design new technologies at the extremely high development speed of industry 4.0 and to generate the maximum benefit from generated data for your process.
- Machines and systems from KAMPF have always been an important, integral component in the individually designed value chains of our customers.
- With our innovative software platform the@vanced, we now inform you about the status of your production anytime, anywhere and conveniently, and enable you to communicate simply and data-based, beyond machine parameters.
- Is an integrative software platform that networks the KAMPF machines, their integrated sensors and additional components.
- Gives you the possibility to collect important data, to visualize and analyze them individually.
- Communicates easily with your planning and control systems on site as well as with other external software platforms.
- Is the basis for big data applications, artificial intelligence, predictive maintenance and machine learning.
Your production at a glance. Fast and mobile.
the@vanced offers you digital added values based on three columns:
Smart Production. Be efficient!
- Status of the machine
- Life – machine data
- Production results
- Productivity display
Smart Maintenance. Stay efficient!
- User manuals
- Maintenance videos
- Maintenance planner
- Digital machine model and spare parts catalogue
Smarter Operation. Increase efficiency!
- Big Data Lake
- Data analysis