... since 1920
From pioneer to modern machine construction specialist
1920 Foundation of KAMPF by Erwin Kampf in Wiehl, manufacture of slitters and winders for the paper-processing industry
- Development of the patented biaxial stretching units in the sixties
1969 Delivery of the world’s first station machine for foils up to a working width of 5 m
Continuous portfolio expansion to include laminating, painting and coating systems as well as winding and adhesive foil machines.
- From family business to group affiliation
1981 Foundation of Kampf Machinery Cooperation (KMC), domiciled today in Windsor/CT, USA
1988 Takeover of the KAMPF Group by Jagenberg AG, Düsseldorf
1989 Construction of the technical centre with 400 square metres floor space at the Wiehl location. Stepping up of research and development work.
- Globalisation and international major projects
2001/2005 Two stages of expansion of a major project in China.
Delivery in each case of three separating machines (Sepamat 10), a Duplomat and a foil slitter (Unial) to a well-known producer of aluminium foil.
2004 Foundation of Kampf Machinery Shanghai (KMS) in China
2006 Delivery of the one hundredth Universal model slitter
2008 Delivery of the five hundredth Conslit model slitter
2009 Foundation of Kampf Machinery India in Baroda, India
- New markets and leadership in technology
2008. Introduction on the market of narrow cutting machines for modern materials for use in new energy technologies
2010 Establishment of the innovation process as the basis for the strategic further development of KAMPF products
2012 60th Sepamat 10 sold 15 years after introduction on the market
2012 Over 500 employees, service and agency branch offices all over the world
2014 KAMPF takes over LSF Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH & Co. KG based in Laußig near Leipzig
2017 KAMPF delivers the 1,000th slitting machine type Conslit