Electrical service engineer
Work with people and machines!
Do you love to always be on the go? Installing a machine here; solving a technical problem there? And listening to customers' concerns or training and instructing their employees in between? And now and again flying halfway around the world? With us, you can. We are looking for electrical service engineers who are willing to take on challenges. Those who are passionate about working with people and machines and to provide extremely good service as part of a team.
A real pioneer
Since 1920 we have been developing, producing and installing extremely powerful slitting and winding machines for processing web-shaped materials for the global market. We are the undisputed leaders in this segment. This is thanks to our knowledge, experience, and the high levels of dedication of our employees, who we appreciate, look after and support though the diverse work, further development and perspectives, workplace security, an open, friendly atmosphere, and many enjoyable extras.
- Working as part of the machine commissioning team
- Electrical assembly and commissioning of our slitting and winding machines
- Training, instructing and advising the operating and maintenance staff
- Carrying out technical service visits and repair jobs
- Acting as internal contact person for the technical questions from adjacent departments
- Acting as support for the KAMPF Online Service Portal (focus on breakdowns, customer concerns)
- You are an electrical service engineer or studied electrical engineering or computer science (at a technical university or university of applied sciences)
- You have practical experience with Siemens programmable logic controllers (Step 7/TIA portal)
- Knowledge of Siemens drive technology (Sinamics) is desired
- You can analyze and solve complex problems
- You work independently, you are customer and service oriented, and also work well in teams
- You are unreservedly willing to travel (worldwide) and have good knowledge of English
Please send your application to:
Kampf Schneid- und Wickeltechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Ms Sandra Zernicke
Muehlener Strasse 36 - 42
If you have any questions please contact us by telephone:
Tel. +49 (0)2262 81-0